At Verbalisation, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people that excel in their chosen careers. We’re happy to receive prospective CVs, but in addition, we’re currently looking to fill the current roles:
We are seeking inquiring, passionate and pro-active behavioural scientists with a relevant degree in Psychology. People who care about changing things, not just talking about it. People who want to make a difference.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment to make a real difference for Government and commercial clients this is the role for you.
Working with the team you will deliver world-class audience analysis to help prevent radicalisation of vulnerable individuals, build intra-community dialogue, position brands, and launch new products and services. If you love behavioural science, are brilliant at quantitative analysis and can work your way around excel like a magician then you’re the person for us.
Global Influence and Verbalisation (its sister company) are strategic communications companies that marry science and creativity to build empathy through interventions. At the core of our business is science-driven behavioural insight. We offer the rare opportunity to apply psychological knowledge to meaningful subjects across community, security, political and commercial spheres.
For more information or to submit your CV, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Strategist / Planner.
New business wins and continuing expansion mean we are looking for another senior strategist / planner to join our award-winning team.
The successful candidate will be working across an enviable portfolio of clients and sectors, including governmental, finance, media and FMCG and be able to display the following skills and experience:
- Ability to inform and inspire development of creative work through insightful interpretation of client requirements, target consumers and competitive environments, ensuring creative work meets strategic brief
- Proven to inform and inspire clients with commercial relevance, clarity of thinking and effective activation
- Development of new commercial offers translating client requirements to business relevant tactical strategical thinking
- Be able to write and deliver clear consistent and compelling insight driven strategic documents and presentations
- Create innovative and engaging thought pieces to bring conceptual thinking to life
- Dark marketing experience, as well as a proven track record for delivering measurable effect for clients (bottom-line impact, not only awards)
- Leading projects and teams, be comfortable with leading industry thinking – and welcome the associated media profile
For more information or to submit your CV, please contact: email@example.com
Our continued expansion means we are looking to hire someone to boost our Creative Department’s high-quality output. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for much of our company’s literature, presentations, strategic products and websites.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills:
- Good eye for professional layout, that can be a applied quickly to lengthy documents
- A capability to stretch into purer design, create logos and branding elements
- Excellent Adobe CS abilities
- A working knowledge of online disciplines to enable upkeep of Verbalisation and Global Influence sites
- Ideally some experience with moving image / animation / editing
For more information or to submit your CV, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to home.